Support for dynamic product variant

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
I am trying to understand how can I use product variant to support dynamic products.
For example I am planning on selling photo albums. There will be different types of albums
for example 10x10 10x15 etc. Each album may be soft cover or hardcover. Each album will have x amount of pages included in the price. Foo example first 20 pages. Anywhere beyond it depending album type each additional page will add another y dollars per page. Could you help point me in right direction here... Thanks..
14 years ago
Do you mean products like this one?
14 years ago
Exactly... How do I do those options?
14 years ago
Look at product attributes. You can install a store with a sampl data and look how this is done for "build your own computer" product.
12 years ago
Hi,
Is there a way to make these attributes conditional?

IE
If I choose the 2.2GHz machine then only 2GB / 4GB ram are available

or

If I choose 8GB ram, I automatically have to have the 400GB hard drive?

Thanks

Ian
12 years ago
ian.reynolds wrote:
Is there a way to make these attributes conditional?

No. It requires some customization
12 years ago
a.m. wrote:
No. It requires some customization

I know it will require customization but how would you suggest I build that in. I am pretty familiar with NopCommerce and it's infrastructure so you can get as technical as you would like.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.