FedEx Shipping Model -> Get Fedex Label / Auto Update tracking details

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
Okay

I poked around a little here, FedEx shipping

1) I see a method of GetShipmentEvents(string trackingNumber)
   a) how can I have this populate the order it belongs to

2) I also need to get a FedEx Shipping Label ?

Any help on these?

THanks
Jonathon
10 years ago
jmusters wrote:
Okay

I poked around a little here, FedEx shipping

1) I see a method of GetShipmentEvents(string trackingNumber)
   a) how can I have this populate the order it belongs to

2) I also need to get a FedEx Shipping Label ?

Any help on these?

THanks
Jonathon

Hi Jonathon,

1) There is already a View dedicated to it, and it's linked from Order Details of My Account.
2) As far as I know you need to roll out your own. Perhaps there's some other plugins that already do this, but I am not aware of native support for this.

:)
10 years ago
On the shop we done ... the user cannot log back in. to check it. as we are guest checkout only.

Maybe I have to create a itask that looks at open orders for type fedex and see what happens

Jonathon
10 years ago
jmusters wrote:
On the shop we done ... the user cannot log back in. to check it. as we are guest checkout only.

Maybe I have to create a itask that looks at open orders for type fedex and see what happens

Jonathon

As long as the cookies are still valid, guest customers can check their order details if they have the link. :D
10 years ago
For anyone interested I do now have this working for FedEx.
10 years ago
jmusters wrote:

Hi I need the Fedex Label / Auto Update tracking details can you please guide me through!
7 years ago
jmusters wrote:

Care to share?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.