FedEx Shipping plugin

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
My company went love using Nop commerce and its great! Now I'm trying to configure the FedEx Plugin for shipping, and I entered in all of the production Keys and password information that it required to me to enter. The plugin is enabled,but nothing the plugin does not show up under the shipping tab at all. I called FedEx but they are not familiar with this plugin, and wanted to see if anyone ever dealt with this plugin. It does not show up on my shipping screen, and I'm trying to see if i missed any steps in this process. Help please

I pretty did all of the steps from this post below before I saw this post:

https://www.nopcommerce.com/Boards/Topic.aspx?TopicID=2203&p=2#8209

In order to get a FedEx key and meter number, you need to sign up at the FedEx Developer Resource Center and request a developer test key. After you fill out the form, you will get a test Key, test Account, and test Meter Number and the test Password will be emailed to you. Using this information, you should be able to receive live rates.

After testing, you can apply for a production key (select "No" for 'intend to resell software', check "FedEx Web Services for Shipping", and select "Corporate Developer" so you can self-certify) and you can then use your own FedEx account (they will also provide a production password and meter number in an email). When moving to production, make sure you enter the address that is used for your FedEx account otherwise you will be unable to get a production key (contact FedEx to resolve account issues).
10 years ago
Be sure that in the Admin > Configuration > Shipping > Shipping Rate Computation Methods, that FedEx has check mark in IsActive column.  (If not, click Edit button, and check it)

Check the System > Log to see if any errors
10 years ago
Thanks! I checked the log, and got the message below, so I will recheck my authentication info from FedEx.

The level of log entry.Log level:   Warning

The log entry message.Short message:   Shipping (FedEx). Authentication Failed

The details for the log entry.Full message:  

IP address of the machine that caused the exception.IP address:

Name of the customer who caused the exception.Customer:  

Originating page of exception.Page URL:   http://mysite.com/checkout/shippingmethod

The referrer URL.Referrer URL:   /checkout/shippingaddress

Date/Time the log entry was created.Created on:   1/10/2014 3:09:44 PM
10 years ago
Thats my fault! I had the test Production key in the my production field. Thanks for the help!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.