[In progress: Google eCommerce Conversion Tracking not recording orders of product attribute with 9999-A SKU

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
Hi,

Maybe I am to impatient. But not all transactions are tracked by Google Adwords. This is imported for Adwords Conversion Optimizer.

I believed the recording of transactions by Google is real-time...so some are missing. I want to dig into my server logs to see what happened. Maybe customers closed their browser after paying and that tracking is not recorded? In that case the payment provider should sent a new confirmation and then again the conversion should be sent to Google. I implemented it that way in my tailor made shop a couple of years ago, before stepping on the NOP commerce train.

Does anybody have similar experience or do I need to debug why not all transactions are recorded?

J.
10 years ago
Hi,

It seems that a product set up with product attributes is not recorded. The other orders of the previous days are now in Google Analytics --> ecommerce --> overview.

I suspect that there is a bug in conversion of product attributes. I have SKU set up like 9999-A (number with dash and then letter). Maybe Google does not understand that, or that the script is not executed, or the script has wrong data for Google. Need to dig further into it.

J.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.