Google Checkout Shippiing

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
I have Google checkout configure in sandbox mode.  My shopping cart shows the correct products and the proper shipping (using Fedex feed). Selecting Google Checkout shows the correct products from the cart but the shipping is missing.

Is this the expected behavior? Is the only way to get shipping in Google Checkout to set up separate shipping in Google Checkout? How do you get the shipping from the shipping cart to show up in Googel Checkout?
14 years ago
What shipping rate computation provider are you using?
14 years ago
I have FedEx set up on a test key.  The ship rates show up in the cart but not in google checkout.
14 years ago
It's a limitation of Google Checkout payment module. Real-time shipping rate computation method (e.g. FedEx, USPS, UPS) are not supported.
14 years ago
What shipping rate methods are supported?

I was under the impression that as long as you passed shipping information to Google checkout it would use what was passed.  Is this not true?  Is nopcommerce not passing this information?
14 years ago
All shipping rate computation providers except FedEx, UPS and USPS are supported.

No shipping information is passed to Google Checkout because customers should click "Google Checkout" button before they enter any shipping information.
14 years ago
Please reference this url

http://googlecheckoutapi.blogspot.com/

If I read it correctly, calculated shipping for FedEx and others has been implemented on Google Checkout API since September of 2007.  If I read it wrong, pleasse clarify.

As for me, my need is simply to use Google Checkout as a way to accept payment (I have no interest in the actual cart they provide).  It there a way to do that?

I would like to add the fedex functionality for calculated shipping as described in the link above.  Can you provide some information to me so I make that change correctly.  I would hate to make the change incorrectly and not have it usable by others or create a future version upgrade problem.  In other words...what is the proper protocol from a code structure perspective to make plug-ins?

Thanks,
14 years ago
I know that Google Checkout supports shipping providers. nopCommerce doesn't support this combination (Google Checkout + real-time shipping providers).

This feature need some customization. If you have developer skills, then you can look at \Payment\Nop.Payment.GoogleCheckout\GoogleCheckoutPaymentProcessor.cs file
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.