Ask Question about Product

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
Is there somewhere to add a link where users can ask a question about a product that will make the subject "Question about Product 123" or something along those lines?  Users are going to contact page, asking a question without clearly stating which product they are asking about.
10 years ago
Hello,

I guess that an online Chat, would be the better solution  in this case.
10 years ago
However, there's a plugin named as "request for quota"

https://www.nopcommerce.com/p/866/request-for-quotation-plugin-request-a-quota.aspx
10 years ago
i was made new plugin name is Nop.Plugin.MostViewProduct.Product and i want to know that how should i insert new table in plugin 's model file?

In this path nopCommerce_3.20_Source\Plugins\Nop.Plugin.MostViewProduct.Product\Models

Please advise.

Thank you
6 years ago
Hello

I have Upgraded version nopcommerce 3.80 to 3.90
But,
My Old Version Theme and Plugins Not Working in my latest Version 3.90

Please Suggestion me ??
6 years ago
Your plugins need to be upgraded too.  Check the marketplace, or contact the 3rd party plugin author.

(Your question is not related to the topic of this post.  Next time, please create a new post)
6 years ago
I have problem in binding data for kindo grid
6 years ago
@smack123
Your issue is not related to this topic.  Post a new topic, and provide more detail about what you're trying to do, where you're doing it (what .cshtml page), and what problem you are having.
6 years ago
benjaminlp wrote:
Hi I am having having problem related to import product from xlsx file.

When I am trying to import file including flags(ex. IsShipEnabled, published) it is successfully imported prodcuts but all flags remaining false.
I am writing =TRUE() for all the cell for publish field in my excel file but still after import it is showing false.
3 years ago
how can i have a tree view category on product admin create page ?
i want to have :
parent category
   category
       category

but now its look like parent category >> category >> category i dont have it
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.