Generate Purchase Orders By Line Item To Distributors

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
I am new to nopCommerce... not a programmer or developer but I  have a conceptual question to see if anyone has developed a solution.  

All of our products are purchased through distributors who drop ship products on our behalf.  When an customer places an order through our web site, we act on that order within the Administration > Sales> Orders then click on the individual order to see all  line items of each product ordered.  

Since we can set up the attributes or specific distributor part numbers in the product setup, I would like to see if anyone has developed a solution for nopCommerce whereby an order administrator acting upon an order could select the single line item within the customer order and generate an email purchase order based on the cost of that product line item to one of distributors.... or have the ability to select multiple line items to generate a purchase order to a distributor.  

Thanks for the forum!
10 years ago
Check multi-vendor features
10 years ago
Thanks for your help!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.