Indian Rupee font style

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
Hi,

How can I use the new Indian Rupee symbol instead of Rs. in the nopcommerce.
Generally in MS word, I can download the Rupee_Foradian and paste it in Fonts folder/control panel.

Please advise.

Thanks,
Bini
10 years ago
Hi Just set English (India). en-IN as Display Locale in the currency setting and keep blank Custom formatting.
10 years ago
I have set the "Display locale" as specified and kept the Custom formatting" field blank. But, it's not working. An unreadable character "₹" comes up. What else can we do to make the Rupee symbol shoe up in the website.

Thanks!
Bini
10 years ago
hi bini,

actually our new rupees symbol is in Hindi so you need to enter hi-in in local .....in currency configuration

may this helps you..

Thanx...
10 years ago
It still doesn't work after setting to hi-in (Display Locale) in currency configuration. What else can we do? Has anyone implemented this? Any help will be much appreciated.

Regards,
Bini
7 years ago
Use the custom formatting

Rs#  ###,###,###.##
7 years ago
bachbin wrote:
Hi,

How can I use the new Indian Rupee symbol instead of Rs. in the nopcommerce.
Generally in MS word, I can download the Rupee_Foradian and paste it in Fonts folder/control panel.

Please advise.

Thanks,
Bini

Below setting work perfect for Indian rupee symbol.
Name: India
Currency Code: INR
Rate: 1 (this is for my case as INR is primary currency )
Display locale: English en-IN
Custom Formatting: leave blank

https://pictub.club/image/swVGWj
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.