nopCommerce 3.30 critical issue fix (rich editor added extra URL parts)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
I finally found it at codeplex, thank you!
9 years ago
Hello! can anyone point to the link again. seems like the link is not valid
9 years ago
Also looking for the link ... get "URL Not Valid" at the moment

Thanks
9 years ago
I've just updated the links (were broken after moving to Git from Mercurial). Please try one more
9 years ago
Works - thanks for the speedy response !
9 years ago
Im a little confused by this one. Is it now the case uploading images in topics is permanently disabled?
How is disabling uploading images in topics a valid response to a bug? Of course customers have to be able to upload images in topic pages its a most fundamental function.
9 years ago
johndillon wrote:
Im a little confused by this one. Is it now the case uploading images in topics is permanently disabled?
How is disabling uploading images in topics a valid response to a bug? Of course customers have to be able to upload images in topic pages its a most fundamental function.

Please read the entire topic discussion. nopCommerce 3.40 has picture uploading functionality
9 years ago
OK sadly Im on 3.3 so what is the changeset link please as none of them in the thread seem to work?
Thanks
9 years ago
johndillon wrote:
OK sadly Im on 3.3 so what is the changeset link please as none of them in the thread seem to work?
Thanks

I guess it is here
If not you can find it in this page which shows change sets done around may when the issue was addressed
9 years ago
eadameg wrote:
Thanks
I guess it is here
If not you can find it in this page which shows change sets done around may when the issue was addressed

Thanks much appreciated
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.