Filter Search Results

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
My product is books, lets say if a person search for books on Adobe Photoshop and the result comes up with 100 books on Photoshop but he wants to buy the latest edition or the cheapest book. Having filter to sort search results will make things easy for people.

So is it possible to add filters to search result? If there is then please guide me how to add it to my Nop Commerce Store.

Thank You
4 years ago
silver wrote:
My product is books, lets say if a person search for books on Adobe Photoshop and the result comes up with 100 books on Photoshop but he wants to buy the latest edition or the cheapest book. Having filter to sort search results will make things easy for people.

So is it possible to add filters to search result? If there is then please guide me how to add it to my Nop Commerce Store.

Thank You

Greetings,

Our Ajax Filters plugin can provide you with the functionality that you describe.

We have a live demo that will allow you to check out both the front-end and back-end of the plugin.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Best regards,
Todor
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.