Installation Error 3.30

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
Setup failed: Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'ResourceValue', table 'tempdb.dbo.#LocaleStringResourceTmp____________________________________________________________________________________________000000014860'; column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails. The statement has been terminated.

I checked the database, and all of the language resource rows are in the database table [LocaleStringResource] from the defaultResources.nopres.xml file.

What do I do now?
9 years ago
Deleted the database, and tried again.. same result:

At least it's reproducible.

Setup failed: Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'ResourceValue', table 'tempdb.dbo.#LocaleStringResourceTmp____________________________________________________________________________________________000000014888'; column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails. The statement has been terminated.

Although the error code is a little different.
9 years ago
Hello,

Did you find a solution, I have the same issue?
9 years ago
Same problem... Does anyone have any suggestions please?
9 years ago
After debugging the install SPROCs I found that the issue was the localeresource XML file wasn't being loaded correctly.  

This was due to old NopCommerce v3.20 XML files being present in the App_Data/Localization folder. There should only be one XML file in here: defaultResources.nopres.xml.

Getting rid of these extra files fixed the install problem.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.