First ThemeForest Products for nopCommerce

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
Hi ,

We are happy to announce first ThemeForest product for nopCommerce in here .

Also less price high quality .

Soon we will  announce second Premium nopCommerce in ThemefeForest .

I'd like to get your valuable feedback .

Thank you .
10 years ago
Hi Mustafa,

That's great that you added it to the ThemeForest site. Some time ago I discussed with its site managers a way to add a dedicated category/page for nopCommerce themes but without luck. They were not ready to start working with ASP.NET projects. Some eCommerce products (such as this one) have a dedicated category/page and they have just 4-6 themes. nopCommerce has several dozens of great themes. I presume if existing theme vendors upload their themes to ThemeForest (to the same miscellaneous page as Mustafa did), then its managers will agree to create a dedicated page for nopCommerce.

To nopCommerce theme vendors: please add your themes to ThemeForest. We'll also do the same. It would benefit all of us!

P.S. The theme looks great. Good job!
P.P.S Mustafa, sorry for off-topic
9 years ago
Just wondering how is the pricing done on Themeforest?

If nopcommerce is a small .NET market it can't be that the nopcommerce themes should be cheaper than the Magento ones?
Or is it that themeforest is not exactly a free market by the common laws of economics? Do they determine the price of the theme or the vendor does?

Also nopCommerce has so much more features than Magento out of the box, which need to be styled, thus involves much more work when creating a theme.

I would suspect Themeforest are putting a price on the theme without taking all these into consideration? If they are doing so how is this pricing determined exactly?

Any information on this would be much appreciated.

Thanks
9 years ago
Hi Andrei ,

Thank you for feedback . Hope we will see there more products to makes more popular nopCommerce.

Prising:
For price calculation Themeforest compare to nopCommerce in world usage . Now all we are sure about nopCommerce  more features than Magento but  " Magento " of course more popular .
For that price calculation effects . ThemeForest decide to price of theme now . When see sales count in ThemeForest  price will be change there too  .

Thank you .
9 years ago
mtek wrote:

Prising:
For price calculation Themeforest compare to nopCommerce in world usage . Now all we are sure about nopCommerce  more features than Magento but  " Magento " of course more popular .
For that price calculation effects . ThemeForest decide to price of theme now . When see sales count in ThemeForest  price will be change there too  .

Thank you .

I see. It makes sense from their perspective.

Thanks for the info!
8 years ago
Hi ,

We have just updated the theme to support the latest nopCommerce version (3.70)

Thank you .
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.