Slow exporting to Excel. Server issue or Nopcommerce?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
I've not bench-marked it, but I suspect the images are most significant cause.
9 years ago
I commented out the images from the export function and recompiled the DLLs.  Unfortunately even without the images in the excel sheet, it timed out and did not improve response time by much.  There is literally no way for me to export all of my inventory from the back end admin into excel unless I do them at 300 items a clip.  Such a great and necessary feature in nopCommerce that is totally unusable with a large product inventory.  It times out and would take hours for it to run even with my custom mods. It isn't my SQL server... it has to be the SQL queries... FYI I have close to 20,000 items in nopCommerce.

I'm gonna have to figure out how to write my own SQL script to get the data out.
7 years ago
seabass450 wrote:
Yea I will have to check into that for the future and modify the code a bit to see what I get.  I just upgraded to 3.3 finally today but still am having the same issues.  I can export about 500 to 1000 without a problem, but anymore and I receive a timeout message.

I don't need the pictures for exporting.  So those 3 fields for pic id 1,2,3 are potentially the culprit?

Hi there,

I am experiencing the same issues with the product export on Nop version 3.80.  I am trying to do an export of 3050 items and have literally been waiting for over half an hour.  i am not getting any results.

Has this issues been sorted out?

Regards
Lena
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.