Regarding Wishlist

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
I want multiple wishlist category.

e.g if i select  computer and add it as add to wishlist then it would go in computer category wishlist.

if i select  mobile and add it as  add to wishlist then it would go in mobile category wishlist.

I want to differentiate the wishlist category wise.

Create New wish list

Then add name of wish list.

if i add this 3 to 4 then it would ask me when i click on product and having the add to wish list button and beside of that button there should be 1 drop down which consist multiple wish list and among these i have to select among them.

i need this type of functionality in nopcommerce so is it available ???
9 years ago
kashyapd wrote:
I want multiple wishlist category.

e.g if i select  computer and add it as add to wishlist then it would go in computer category wishlist.

if i select  mobile and add it as  add to wishlist then it would go in mobile category wishlist.

I want to differentiate the wishlist category wise.

Create New wish list

Then add name of wish list.

if i add this 3 to 4 then it would ask me when i click on product and having the add to wish list button and beside of that button there should be 1 drop down which consist multiple wish list and among these i have to select among them.

i need this type of functionality in nopcommerce so is it available ???

It is not available out of the box. It requires customization work.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.