Displaying child categories

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
So editting my post, basically I was able to get the parent category to display the child categories, so that works now.

Now I would like to know how to display the child categories of a child category. For example take a look here: http://demo.nopcommerce.com/electronics imagine the cell phones category had two child categories like dumb phones and smart phones. How would I get this page to display the child categories as well? I would probably format this so that it would be under the child categories, but how do I get the child categories of the child category to display in the first place?

Thanks!
9 years ago
Mega Menu with infinite category sub list.  I use 7Spikes.  Now here's my plug for 7Spikes nop-Templates. I use their Theme, Menu, ribbons, SEO, Slider, Zoom, JCarousel ect.... Saved me a lot of coding time.  Great price and great support.  You can check out www.BJBarns.com  Multi site using 7spikes theme and extras.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.