Analytics Plugin Issues

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
Hello,

I've got Nop 3.30 and the Analytics plugin 1.14 and I am having trouble getting the ecommerce tracking to work.

On the plugin config page, I've selected "Preconfigure Universal Analytics" and entered my tracking ID into the tracking box and hit save.

When I go through the checkout process and check the order confirm page source code, I see no sign of the {ECOMMERCE} part of the script.

Any help is appreciated!
9 years ago
Just tested. Everything works fine. UA script (including ecommerce part) is displayed on the order completed "thank you" page (not checkout or order confirmation pages)
9 years ago
Hi Andrei,

Thanks for the quick reply. I'm using the "Nop Smart Responsive" Theme and the last page of the checkout process is /orderdetails. Is that different from the "Thank you page"? I see no sign of the ecommerce tracking on the source code of the orderdetails page.

Thanks
9 years ago
I use universal analytics... it fires on the "completed" page.
9 years ago
I don't know how this theme works. But after checkout you should see order completed thank you page (not order details page).  Just play with our demo site and see how it works out of the box.

I presume you enabled "Disable Order completed page" setting on order setting page in admin area. Disable it
9 years ago
Disabling the "Show order details" option in order settings did it. Thanks!
9 years ago
a.m. wrote:
I don't know how this theme works. But after checkout you should see order completed thank you page (not order details page).  Just play with our demo site and see how it works out of the box.
I presume you enabled "Disable Order completed page" setting on order setting page in admin area. Disable it

We have been using NopCommerce since August 2013 and we are now on V 3.00 with standard theme. We are only able to collect transaction information on GA Ecommerce and Adwords for PayPal Express transactions that are paid with credit card. PayPal Standard (customers with PayPal accounts) are not logged on GA nor on Adwords. We can track all other GA parameters.
We have everything setup as recommended and even opted to return to the path of the "/completed" page which our own page tracking code and GA code do not show as visited when a payment is made with PP Standard. We can see the logging of the "/completed" page only for Credit card payments (that are also processed by PayPal).
We are using GA Universal, hosting the sites on our own MS2008 servers with pages averaging response time of ~1.1s.
I have been reading the forum for a few months and I cannot find a post that clearly describes what could be done to have it working. I read a few post that suggests customizing pages but I am not good in codding. I can do easy steps but that is it.
We can clearly see that the only problem is the PP Standard payment as everything else on NopCommerce, GA and Adwords work fine.
Please let me know if there is a simple recipe to to have the tracking working perfect.
Thanks,
Ozzy
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.