Creating a PDF invoice in medium trust environments - a solution

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Based upon the very useful information provided by jockesoft in an earlier post, I'm using the latest version of iTextsharp with nopCommerce v1.9 running in medium trust.

I took the latest version of iTextsharp (version 5.1.2) and compiled it using VS2010 for medium trust (using the change to the suggested assembly settings). (The project had to be upgraded to VS2010).

I then updated the PDFHelper using jockesoft's example code with a few changes due to v1.9 of nopCommerce using IoC containers.

If this of use to anyone else, let me know and I'll post the code and more detailed instructions if required.
12 years ago
axdaws wrote:
I then updated the PDFHelper using jockesoft's example code with a few changes due to v1.9 of nopCommerce using IoC containers.

If this of use to anyone else, let me know and I'll post the code and more detailed instructions if required.

I'd love to see your PDFHelper
10 years ago
1) Download iTextSharp v4.1.6 source
2) Add the following to AssemblyInfo.cs

[assembly: AllowPartiallyTrustedCallers()]

3) Rebuild iTextSharp in VS
but
where can i get  Nop.BusinessLogic.. is it in nocommerce 2.80? if yes, there is no files with that name please anyone help me..
10 years ago
The latest versions of nopCommerce work fine in medium trust (PDF) without any additional changes
10 years ago
hi to al.,
i am using nop commerce 2.80 version..
where can i get Nop.BusinessLogic file to upload itext.dll....
10 years ago
a.m. wrote:
The latest versions of nopCommerce work fine in medium trust (PDF) without any additional changes

how can i use in nop commerce 2.80..i have to set any thing in admin side...if yes please let me know..
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.