Retina NopCommence Implementation: VAPORSOFOZ.COM

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
We'd like to share our NopCommerce 3.2 implementation: https://www.vaporsofoz.com
Notable customizations include:
* Across-the-board Retina graphics
* AJAX price updates when product options change
* Display of price ranges for items with multiple price-affecting options and/or tier pricing
* AJAX shopping cart updates when items are updated or deleted.
* Amazon-esque AJAX price pane in the shopping cart
* Better Facebook signin intergration--popup rather than redirect
* Extensive SEO optimization on the home page--but I think we managed to minimize the impact on site appearance.

...Among many others. Constructive criticism is always welcome!
9 years ago
nice works, clear graphs, wanted to see the facebook-login....I got an error :-(
9 years ago
Thanks for the feedback! :-)

I can't repro the problem. Hmmm.... I will implement an AJAX error-logging mechanism so I'm notified of client-side errors...
9 years ago
Nice design...

I was looking at FB Login, and got following error

App Not Setup: The developers of this app have not set up this app properly for Facebook Login.
9 years ago
Sorry about that. The error message made clear what was wrong. Please try now.

In testing, I found another issue with Facebook API in which it doesn't reliably return the e-mail address in the /me JSON response even when permission has been granted. Based on various WWW discussions, this seems to be a bug in FB. It would have crashed the built-in Facebook auth integration as well. Fixed that as well :-)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.