Deleting old credit card data

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
I was wondering if there was a way to automatically delete credit card info once an order is marked as Shipped.
We wish to limit exposure of customer credit card data by wiping out all card info daily.

How do I go about doing this?
9 years ago
Hi,
You can create store procedure for this which run daily using sql server schedule tasks... or another option is to create one schedule task in nopCommerce and run that task on each 86400 seconds..
9 years ago
nopCommerce does not store credit card info (excpet "manual credit card" payment method). What payment method are you using?
9 years ago
Yes, it's still manual for a client of mine until I finish writing a gateway that works with Intuit Quickbooks (they don't support ASP.Net).  I just wrote a quick console app (run by the task scheduler) that calls an SP to clear the old data out every 24 hours.
There's other ways to do it, but I prefer outside routines (mostly to keep the site from slowing down).
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.