Fedex as the Shipping provider

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
nopCommerce team | a.m. wrote:
BTW, Australia Post will be supported in the next release

Thanks Andrei,

The new version is very good. Its a real good solution with very professional look and feel.

Thanks

Chris
14 years ago
** BEFORE anyone yells at me ... I cross-posted this on some other forum called "Foxy"

I too get this error:

The length of the destination state or province exceeds the limit of 2 characters.

I get this error when trying to get a Fedex Rate to Australia using my custom code against the Fedex Servers.

Would REALLY --- appreciate if you dudes have the solution or know the answer.

I thought about appending to the thread I saw but it seemed rather old and sort of closed.

I noticed if I send the empty string as a state-code to the Fedex server it seems to calculate the same rate so maybe non US/Canada states are not counted... I called Fedex Tech support and got no conclusive answer, the tech said in some countries other than the US/Canada STATE is RELEVANT....

What is the answer....

I have emailed FEDEX hoping for a different or better answer... I promise to share it here but would appreciate your input on the issue.

Regards,'

Howie
14 years ago
Hi Howie,

nopCommerce although supporting Fedex and UPS, they UPS and Fedex dont support shipping from other countrys. You must have a 2 digit State code. EG:wc, ny,

This is in: > Configuration > Shipping > Shipping Rate Computation > Edit > Orrigin state.

This is not a nopCommerce Problem, its a Fedex problem.

Hope this helps.

Chris
14 years ago
P.S. It was in this thread but previous post too...
13 years ago
Colnaghi, vc conseguiu implementar pagseguro e correios?

Explica ai pra gente como vc fez... passa os fontes... Ajude a comunidade nopCommerce Brasileira!!!

Entre no espirito Opensource, vc ajuda e sempre alguem vai te ajudar acrescentando e melhorando.

Abraços...

Maicon Santos

Colnaghi wrote:
This topic did help a brazilian soul.
I was breaking my head trying to get a response for a delivery in Brazil...
Not sure if I'll face the same trouble with UPS... guess I'll have to stick to the Local Post Office.

Unfortunately there's no out-of-the-box support for both payments (PagSeguro) and the brazilian mailing system (Correios.com.br).

I've did integrate the first (sort of) and now I'm moving to the former.

Thanks,
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.