Deadlywind Paintball

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
We just migrated Deadlywind from a dashcommerce store to nopcommerce. Front page is great, detail pages are still being worked on and will be greatly improved stylisticly. Still a few css glitches working on as well.

Have a look - Deadlywind Paintball

We are a manufacturer, so the goal is to make the site look less like an ecommerce store, and more like a manufacturer that just happens to have "buy" buttons available.

Thanks,

Brady
14 years ago
Looks good! Nice customisation. Do you have any tips for the community to create a template like this?  What are you upgrade options?
14 years ago
You website looks great, VERY NICE,
yea mathew is right , any tips for the nopCommerce community to create a template like that ? Any kind of contribution will be appreciated....
Thanks
14 years ago
Looks very nice..
14 years ago
Well I wish I had some tips and tricks for impelmenting a project like this, but basically its just a lot of CSS hacking to make it work. Our designer put tegether a collection of html pages with accompanying css, and we first tried to make the store fit into this template... but soon realized there are too many moving parts to try to port them all. So we then went the other direction and worked on a derivation of the original "orange" nop css to implement the look provided by the designer. Unfortunately a slow and tedious process.

As mentioned already, we have a lot of changed to make on the product listing and product detail pages, basically to implement the design provided by our designer... so these parts of the site will be changing quite a lot.

One comment on the base theme/css for the nop project- seems like a lot of styles are somewhat redundant, or I guess just overly detailed. And the fact that a basic site design inclues 6 or 7 css files seem excessive. Thats a lot of content to have to send the user!

Let me know if yall have any questions about our implementation, and thanks for the feedback.

Brady
14 years ago
Oh and forgot to mention, Setiri is actually the company that did the work- www.setiri.com
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.