Price and AddTo Cart under the Shortinfo Literal?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
Hi Community

First I have to say this is a great place to get information and very useful hints for nopcommerce issues

I wanted to modify the look of the products display (ProductBox2.aspx???)

What I want to have is  to show up the price Information and all the buttons (Addto Cart, Add to wishlist ...)
directly under the LIteral with the product short description and the product images

Can anybody please help me how to do this?
Thaks in advance
Don
How I want it to display is following:

****Product Image****        ***LiteralShortDescr***
****                          ****        ***                                ***
****                          ****        ***     Price|Qty          ***
****                          ****        ***                                ***
****                          ****        ***AddCart|AddWish***
****                          ****        ***      Images            ***

************ DESCRIPTION LONG **********

*** Voting ****
*** SendToFriend *** Compare ***
************* Tier Price Table *************

Right Now it looks like this:

****Product Image****        ***LiteralShortDescr***
****                     ****        ***      Images        ***

************ DESCRIPTION LONG ***************

*** Voting ****
*** SendToFriend *** Compare ***
************* Tier Price Table ******************

***Price***Qty***AddToCart***AddToWishlist***
14 years ago
This was one of the first things I went after sorting out.

It turned to be really easy to do, I added a couple of new div's BUT the main thing is to consider whether you want to use product variants.

As I don't use this feature, it didn't matter if I put the items you want to move into a new div and gathered them over to the right.

I would recommend if you use IE8 to press F12 and use the cursor pointer tool to see how the div's nest together and you'll quickly see that the items you want are wrapped up in a div for the product variants which at first looks at bit fiddly to pull out.

In the end after a couple of drawings and working through the components I added one div and I was able to move things exactly where I wanted them with the style sheets.

My heads in another project atm so I can't remember exactly what I did but it was only 4 lines of new code. I'll have a look and see exactly where it went otherwise I can paste up the modules as I use them for you to have a look at.

The div class "Product Collateral" is key to understanding what the variants/qty/addtocart are doing. If you draw the nesting out and get the layout sussed you can put everything where you want in a jiffy.
14 years ago
Thank you very much for your reply,
I tried to understand what you wrote and looked around the page with firebug to check the divs

But I am not a programmer. I think first I have to know if I only have to change something in the .aspx ... because this is what i can handle because of my (intermediate) HTML knowledge

If the things you mentioned require the change of other files than .aspx or compiling the solution, i think i am stuck with the current behaviour... :-(

regards
Don
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.