Show Attribute SKU

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
Hi Guys,

this product attribute thing is killing me! I am using NopCommerce 3.6 and I have a similar situation as Kevlingo. I want to have clothes listed in  my product overview and by choosing the proper size I want to address the proper SKU to it. So I have a sweatshirt with size 56cm, 62cm, 68cm, etc.. I have unique SKU numbers for every item but they are not related to the mother model. So I have ABC00000001, ABC00000002, ABC00000003, etc... as SKU's. I am not able to add the proper SKU's to the attributes. What I have tried so far:
- Grouped product with all sizes beneath it but this gives an error "Can only select Simple products"
- Product attributes which are associated to a product. this does not change the SKU.
- Track inventory by Product attributes: Give an out of stock error where there is enough stock.
- allow only existing attribute combination: doesn't do anything.

So my question is: Is there a possiblity to add the proper SKU's on attribute level and if yes, which database operations are required so I can write VBA code to do this from an excel sheet.

thanks in advance,
7 years ago
I've got the same problem. using 3.60.
I have a simple product with track inventory by product attributes.
That product has a product attribute of SIZE with 4 values each associated to a different product.
The associated products have the standard track inventory.
When I make a sale the SKU of the associated product is not shown anywhere, the attribute name is shown, but the SKU is always that of the main product, not the associated product.

Do I need to do anything with Attribute Combinations??

Please help.
Many thanks.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.