Who can I contact to make a custom template?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
I would like a surf, skate, and snow "elegant" template. Any ideas how much this might cost?

Thank You.

Sid
14 years ago
Your best to find a designer to "design" the template and then ask someone (such as myself) to integrate the design.  You could try somewhere like 99designs.com to get a design done or maybe you have someone local who could do the design.
14 years ago
i might be very cheeky in asking this, but i recently asked someone to design a website for me and i have just now realised they have used this free software and its templates.  i have paid a lot of money for this, but i dont know if that seems fair for using something i could have done myself with a little knowhow...

please let me know what you think, thank you
14 years ago
You can certainly buy many ecommerce templates on the net.  But how well they fit nopcommerce and how well they fit your company branding is another question.  I still suggest 99designs.com you will get a custom template that is unique and of the highest quality.
14 years ago
I am willing to bet that some of the people here on the forums are web designers. I have a small web design company - WebBot Designs. Browse around and see what interests you.
14 years ago
dude i waited for your site to load and gave up....:(
14 years ago
It loads after a long time .... but i like the template ....
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.