Shopping cart is empty when adding product to cart

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
When I add a product to the shopping cart it shows in the link on top of page but when I click on link to view shopping cart it is empty. I have tried the suggestions in other posts and it seemed to work but tried again the next day and its doing the same thing. The shopping cart link shows Shopping cart(10) amount of products but when I view the shopping cart in HTTPS the cart is empty.Thanks in advance and Thank you for the help for previous posts.
9 years ago
I was running into this problem. What solved it for me was emptying my cache in Internet Explorer. I think when viewing the same page over and over when debugging, that page and its cookies can get stuck in cache, giving you unpredictable results.

Hope this helps,
Kevin
9 years ago
Thanks Kevin...Will give that a try.
9 years ago
I cleared my cache in IE and Chrome. IE works fine now but Chrome is still giving me a problem which means if Im having this problem with the shopping cart, other people are having this problem. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
7 years ago
Hello!

Did you solve the problem?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.