Sending XML file to two different distributors

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
Hi all

My question is simple, I am hoping the solution to be as well.  Currently my store sends XML order files to one location, however, I am looking to incorporate a second to provide different products and was wondering how I could set it up so that depending on the product purchased the XML file would transmit to one vendor or another.

Example If a customer buys two items from different vendors.

A Bat from vendor A and a Baseball from vendor B in the same cart. How do i send the xml for just the Bat to vendor A and just the Baseball to vendor B?

Thanks in advance to all for your help.
9 years ago
There is a Vendor filter option inorder admin section  ( admin -> Sales -> Order ), you can filter orders with vendor, then checked all of the orders. Now do Export to XML (selected)
9 years ago
Is there a method to automate this process?

Say someone orders the following items stocked at the corresponding warehouse

Bat                Warehouse 1
Baseball         Warehouse 1
Gloves           Warehouse 2
Shirt              Warehouse 2

Ideally I want the XML file to be sent to only the warehouse handling it.  Currently everything is set up to point to Warehouse 1 but when I introduce a new item I need the XML to generate to warehouse 2 (for that item only).

Any idea how to set that up?
9 years ago
Vincent_Ghost wrote:
Is there a method to automate this process?

Say someone orders the following items stocked at the corresponding warehouse

Bat                Warehouse 1
Baseball         Warehouse 1
Gloves           Warehouse 2
Shirt              Warehouse 2

Ideally I want the XML file to be sent to only the warehouse handling it.  Currently everything is set up to point to Warehouse 1 but when I introduce a new item I need the XML to generate to warehouse 2 (for that item only).

Any idea how to set that up?

Automate process means, you are looking for a schedule job to generate xml file periodically?

Regarding warehouse, like vendor nop 3.40 also has option to filter orders with warehouse.
9 years ago
shahdat45ict wrote:
There is a Vendor filter option inorder admin section  ( admin -> Sales -> Order ), you can filter orders with vendor, then checked all of the orders. Now do Export to XML (selected)

Filter won't work for for what I think he wants to do - send separate XML files to vendors with ONLY their products.

@Vincent_Ghost
The automation, and "vendor specific" (or warehouse specific) XMLs would both require custom programming
9 years ago
Ahhh I was hoping that it wouldn't require that. Thanks for the info though!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.