Menu Bar

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
Greetings,
If it is possible I would like to put (white) lines or spacers between the list items on the main menu bar.
I guess it is unlikely that i can but i thought i would ask the pro's. :)
14 years ago
Why dont you try modifying the css with a right border?
14 years ago
To add a white line between header menu links, for the default darkOrange theme, modify file: App_Themes\darkOrange\master.css and edit the following style class (line #240) and add the underlined line:
.headermenu li
{
  list-style: none;
  display: inline;
  border-right:1px solid #fff;
}

Also modify the style class at line #279 to exclude the search box and button from having a white separator.
.searchbox ul li
{
  float: left;
  border-right:none;
}

Optionally, you can modify the "Contact Us" list item (in file: Modules\HeaderMenu.ascx) if you don't want a trailing right border separator.
<li style="border-right:none"><a href="<%=Page.ResolveUrl("~/ContactUs.aspx")%>">
            <%=GetLocaleResourceString("ContactUs.ContactUs")%></a></li>
-------------------

To add an image between header menu links, for the default darkOrange theme, modify file: App_Themes\darkOrange\master.css and edit the following style class (line #240) and add the underlined line:
.headermenu li
{
  display: inline;
  background: url(images/btn_download_bg.gif) no-repeat center right;
}
The image "btn_download_bg.gif" is located in the App_Themes\darkOrange\images folder, alter the style to use a new image if needed.

Also modify the style class at line #279 to exclude the search box and button from having a separator image.
.searchbox ul li
{
  float: left;
  background-image:none;
}

Optionally, you can modify the "Contact Us" list item (in file: Modules\HeaderMenu.ascx) if you don't want a trailing separator image.
<li style="background-image:none"><a href="<%=Page.ResolveUrl("~/ContactUs.aspx")%>">
            <%=GetLocaleResourceString("ContactUs.ContactUs")%></a></li>

14 years ago
Thanks Much Guys! Its so convenient to get answers from experts. Nopcommerce is great and so is the community.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.