Is WebHost4Life the Best Hosting Company?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
No - They are useless! I have tried and had to move away. Good luck.
Am now using unoeuro.com - they are super!
Regards
http://www.slikfabrikken.dk
13 years ago
I was on webhost4life from mid-2008 until June of this year. they were bought by another company and the new company is an absolute catastrophe. Let me detail the problems:

- The backed up my database 10 days before migrating my site, then they migrated my site without notifying me and used the 10 day old database backup. I have permanently lost 10 days of business. I was fortunate that we didnt miss too many deliveries.

- In addition to the above, I was not able to access my database tables via any method (web based manager or Enterprise Manager) for the 6 weeks post migration! It took 6 weeks for them to clear up their server issues to get me access!

- They were never able to understand the trust issues I needed to print invoices and create PDF's.

- They didnt migrate my SSL cert and didnt tell me they didnt migrate it. Once I notified them to migrate it, it took them 3 weeks to get it installed.

- My site performance was cut by 2/3's

This is the highlight reel not the comprehensive list. I moved to softsys about 6 weeks ago and haven't looked back. Great performance, great support... fantastic service. webhost4life was never able to create a backup of my database that I could restore to my new database so I had to manually script the database move (giant pain in the ass)!

Do yourself a favor and dont use WebHost4Life.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.