Landing Page/Topic Page with Newsletter Subscription - is this possibe?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
Hi Guys!
I have question: Did you know how to create "Topic Page/Landing Page" with Newsletter Subscribe Box?

I want to create Contest where one of condition to win is "subscribe to newsletter". Now I have it on footer, but this is hard to find... and i want make it easier for  competitors, but don't know how ;)

Is this possible? I still using ver. 3.20 :(
9 years ago
You add following line to any where in any .cshtml

@Html.Action("NewsletterBox", "Newsletter")
9 years ago
Zyje_sobie wrote:
Hi Guys!
I have question: Did you know how to create "Topic Page/Landing Page" with Newsletter Subscribe Box?

I want to create Contest where one of condition to win is "subscribe to newsletter". Now I have it on footer, but this is hard to find... and i want make it easier for  competitors, but don't know how ;)

Is this possible? I still using ver. 3.20 :(

Hi,

This forum thread may be help you (that enable multiple instances of newsletter box). Please have a look:
https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/32714/add-another-newsletter-subscription-to-homepage.aspx
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.