Time Zones for Coupon Codes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
Ok,  I've got three different time zones I'm trying to decipher here.   I'm wondering if there is a way for me to make everything on the site one time zone?

For instance when I create a coupon code and I want it to start at 11pm my local time (pacific) here in California.  I have to set it to start at 3PM instead, then when I view it in my discount list it shows it as 7AM.  

So can anyone tell me what the difference is between at least between the two different times displayed in NOP?
9 years ago
CaseyW wrote:
Ok,  I've got three different time zones I'm trying to decipher here.   I'm wondering if there is a way for me to make everything on the site one time zone?

For instance when I create a coupon code and I want it to start at 11pm my local time (pacific) here in California.  I have to set it to start at 3PM instead, then when I view it in my discount list it shows it as 7AM.  

So can anyone tell me what the difference is between at least between the two different times displayed in NOP?

Hi,

We had that same issue. Creating coupon code in admin messes with time zones. So as a solution, updated coupon code related service to save start and end dates in GMT only.

Fix needs some update in code to convert coupon start and end datetime to GMT when saving and do reverse when reading.

Hope it helps.

Jey.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.