Manual Billing

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
is there a way to do manual billing for customer in admin section?

thanks
14 years ago
You can setup the billing method as invoice only?
14 years ago
bkindustries wrote:
You can setup the billing method as invoice only?

can you guide me. i can't find "setup billing method" in the admin section

thanks
14 years ago
admin
configuration-->payment --> payment methods

try using 'purchase order' - you can change the text to make it more clear to your customers
14 years ago
haydie wrote:
admin
configuration-->payment --> payment methods

try using 'purchase order' - you can change the text to make it more clear to your customers

thanks for the reply, but i think you got me wrong. what i'am trying to ask. is to accept order via phone and after accepting the order, the admin will put his/her order in the system in behalf of the customer so that the customer/admin can track the order.
14 years ago
sorry - i misunderstood

its not possible to place an order for an existing customer (unless you know their password) but if you do not want to create an account, you could log in yourself and make the order using the customers address details - not a great solution i know.

i think this would be a worthwhile feature for a future release
13 years ago
i received newsletter email from nopcommerce. still this functionality is not wet included in the upcoming 1.70.

well as for me i have no choice but to stick with nop 1.50. i guess i will have to wait for nop 1.80. maybe this functionality will be included.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.