Payment Methods and Transaction mode

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
a.m. wrote:
There's no "cash on delivery" now. Manual payment method just collects order & payment information for offline processing

Is there the option of "cash on delivery" or "cash on collection" in nopcommerce 2.40 as my client is a fast food shop and their customers do not like to give their card details or they don't want to pay by card. Any solution will be appreciated.
12 years ago
I have seen the manual processing and enabled it, i have even enabled the credit card automatic processing. Now in user side credit card option will come two times. What will the customer think if he see the two credit card options. and if you select either of the options it will ask you the same information in the next page. how is this going to work?

Also in manual processing i have seen the option of setting status like pending, authorize, authorize and capture.
If the manual processing is carried out completely offline, what is the point of setting this status while configuring it?
i didnt understand? plz advise..
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.