Displaying more than the standard 3 products in a row with product grid template....

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
I can display as many subcategories as I want but for some reason I can't for the life of me figure out how to get 4 main categories to display in a row.

ALSO I can't figure out how to get the category/sub-category border to go around the right side after I changed the sizes.

Any help is appreciated.

See my site at http://www.bkindustries.net so you can see what I mean.
14 years ago
To have four categories across on the home page, edit RepeatColumns in file Modules\HomePageCategories.ascx

To fix your box borders, you need to adjust the width of image: darkOrange/images/home-cat-bg.gif to the same width (110px) as image: darkOrange/images/home-cat-title.gif. Additionally, your category images are larger than the boxes they are in; they are overflowing to cover parts of the border (change category image size in Administration > Configuration > Global Settings > Media tab > "Category thumbnail image size:" (100 should work)).

14 years ago
Thanks MB, trying it right now, but I believe that will work, thanks.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.