Problem with Arvixe server or nopcommerce

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
I have the latest version of Nopcommerce . Its been running fine up until a couple days ago. It sometimes loads right up, or takes 4-6 minutes. I contacted Arvixe, and they directed me to google page speed insight. I get the following errors:

61 / 100Suggestions Summary
Should Fix:
Optimize images
Leverage browser caching
Eliminate render-blocking JavaScript and CSS in above-the-fold content
Consider Fixing:
Reduce server response time
Minify CSS
Minify HTML

Is anyone else having loading issues?
9 years ago
Hi everfife,

I am sorry you have had issues. Can you PM me your ticket number?

Thank you.
9 years ago
everfife wrote:
I have the latest version of Nopcommerce . Its been running fine up until a couple days ago. It sometimes loads right up, or takes 4-6 minutes. I contacted Arvixe, and they directed me to google page speed insight. I get the following errors:

Should Fix:
Optimize images
Leverage browser caching
Consider Fixing:
Minify CSS
Minify HTML

Like Noah mentioned above, please PM him your ticket number and Arvixe tech support will certainly help you out.

It will be a good idea to provide following information to the Arvixe tech support:

- Is it a custom solution or default out of the box nopCommerce?
- Do you get any errors in the Admin > Log?
- Are you using any 3rd party theme?
7 years ago
L.K wrote:

Should Fix:
Optimize images
Leverage browser caching
Consider Fixing:
Minify CSS
Minify HTML

Like Noah mentioned above, please PM him your ticket number and Arvixe tech support will certainly help you out.

It will be a good idea to provide following information to the Arvixe tech support:

- Is it a custom solution or default out of the box nopCommerce?
- Do you get any errors in the Admin > Log?
- Are you using any 3rd party theme?

Its a age old problem with arvixe, I am fed up with them, and looking for some better options. Or its nopcommerece whos responsible I am not sure though.
I had issues on Arixe with business account, and personal account both, i had closed the business account long time back, now I am planning to close the personal account too and move to alternate hosting service.
7 years ago
kakoli wrote:

Its a age old problem with arvixe, I am fed up with them, and looking for some better options. Or its nopcommerece whos responsible I am not sure though.
I had issues on Arixe with business account, and personal account both, i had closed the business account long time back, now I am planning to close the personal account too and move to alternate hosting service.

There was a time when Arvixe was a good hosting option until they were acquired by another company and this nightmare began. A year ago we migrated our 12 VPS's from Arvixe to another company. It was costly but I am happy we took that decision.
7 years ago
There are many posts about moving away from Arvixe.  For example
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.