Error when try to open web site!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
[email protected] wrote:
Thanks everyone!
It turned out that my ISP has free use of MB for MYSQL, but MSSQL I have to buy more space. So now everything works again :)

No problem.  Glad to help!
9 years ago
Tim2376 wrote:
...but can not find anything wrong .. But do not think it was a top technician at the support.  Is there any possibility for me to check if there is enough memory? Shall I ask support?

You might want to check.  

I had a problem with my hosting company where the memory was getting re-set or something due to a memory spike which was causing nopCommerce to throw an error.  When they increased the memory limit the issue seemed to disappear.   It took awhile to get to get it figured out since at the surface it seemed like everything was working... Make sure to ask them to look at the server logs at the time of the error.

However, you will first want to get the custom error message off so you can make sure it isn't something else.

I am having a similar issues, manage to get the message rendering an error on line 33  @Html.Action("CurrencySelector", "Common")

My question is how do I change the currency selection within the control panel when I cannot enter the site or get beyond the error message?
8 years ago
I installed my site from scratch and once I restore my database backup it start showing error page.

page url
http://shop.call131.com/errorpage.htm?aspxerrorpath=/

page error message

We're sorry, an internal error occurred.
Our supporting staff has been notified of this error and will address the issue shortly.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Please try clicking your browsers 'back' button or try reloading the home page.
If you continue to receive this message, please try again in a little while.
Thank you for your patience.

I use the same database name, user name, password as my previous installation.

Please guide me where I did the wrong thing.

when i change web.config
<customErrors defaultRedirect="errorpage.htm" mode="RemoteOnly">
to <customErrors defaultRedirect="errorpage.htm" mode="Off">

I got following error

Server Error in '/' Application.
Could not load file or assembly 'Autofac' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'Autofac' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Assembly Load Trace: The following information can be helpful to determine why the assembly 'Autofac' could not be loaded.

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

Stack Trace:

[FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'Autofac' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)]

[FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'Autofac, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=17863af14b0044da' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)]
   System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly._nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, RuntimeAssembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, IntPtr pPrivHostBinder, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks) +0
   System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, RuntimeAssembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, IntPtr pPrivHostBinder, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks) +34
   System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.InternalLoadAssemblyName(AssemblyName assemblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity, RuntimeAssembly reqAssembly, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, IntPtr pPrivHostBinder, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks) +152
   System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.InternalLoad(String assemblyString, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, IntPtr pPrivHostBinder, Boolean forIntrospection) +77
   System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.InternalLoad(String assemblyString, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection) +16
   System.Reflection.Assembly.Load(String assemblyString) +28
   System.Web.Configuration.CompilationSection.LoadAssemblyHelper(String assemblyName, Boolean starDirective) +38

[ConfigurationErrorsException: Could not load file or assembly 'Autofac, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=17863af14b0044da' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)]
   System.Web.Configuration.CompilationSection.LoadAssemblyHelper(String assemblyName, Boolean starDirective) +752
   System.Web.Configuration.CompilationSection.LoadAllAssembliesFromAppDomainBinDirectory() +218
   System.Web.Configuration.CompilationSection.LoadAssembly(AssemblyInfo ai) +130
   System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetReferencedAssemblies(CompilationSection compConfig) +170
   System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.GetPreStartInitMethodsFromReferencedAssemblies() +91
   System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.CallPreStartInitMethods(String preStartInitListPath, Boolean& isRefAssemblyLoaded) +285
   System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.ExecutePreAppStart() +153
   System.Web.Hosting.HostingEnvironment.Initialize(ApplicationManager appManager, IApplicationHost appHost, IConfigMapPathFactory configMapPathFactory, HostingEnvironmentParameters hostingParameters, PolicyLevel policyLevel, Exception appDomainCreationException) +516

[HttpException (0x80004005): Could not load file or assembly 'Autofac, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=17863af14b0044da' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)]
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.FirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +9915300
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.EnsureFirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +101
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestNotificationPrivate(IIS7WorkerRequest wr, HttpContext context) +254
8 years ago
Hello:

I have the same error message and I see that there is a FAQ on that as indicated by Andrei. In my case, the error message appears when I click on a menu item from the top menu. As I have never had the issue before downloading version 3.7 and since my data limit from my provider is sufficient, can you confirm if this is something I'll have to do each time I'll be downloading a new version of Nop? I have added the "Apply for a vendor account" to the top menu. Prior to doing so, it worked OK but now it doesn't.

Thanks!
7 years ago
I have exactly the same error today. Site worked well - even completed orders this morning and now I cannot access the site.
Server Error in '/" Application
We also get message about "Internal Error"

We are starting Black Friday toninght

Any help!!!
7 years ago
LouisS wrote:
I have exactly the same error today. Site worked well - even completed orders this morning and now I cannot access the site.
Server Error in '/" Application
We also get message about "Internal Error"

We are starting Black Friday toninght

Any help!!!

Could you please add error with Stack Trace.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.