Build fail on publishing a fresh store to a file folder

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
I'm having a problem when publishing my nop.web 3.5 to a folder on my desktop, which is how I've been doing it for a year now with no problem.

I just downloaded a fresh source installer, went through the install process and landed on my fresh store. Then I stopped compiling cleaned and rebuilt my project. Right clicked on publish, choose to publish to folder in release mode. It attempts and then fails.

I get 4 Errors:

Could not load file or assembly '...\packages\Autofac3.5.2\lib\net40\Autofac.dll' one or more of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515)

Metadata file 'C: ... \Libraries\Nop.Services\bin\Realease\Nop.Services.dll' could not be found.

Metadata file 'C: ... \Presentation\Nop.Web.Framework\bin\Release\Nop.Web.Framework.dll' could not be found.

Metadata file 'C: ... \Libraries\Nop.Services\bin\Release\Nop.Web.Framework.dll' could not be found.

i'm using Visual Studio 2015...

Any help would be greatly appreciated
9 years ago
Right click on the .zip file you download loaded , then Unlock.

Now unzip then try
9 years ago
I'm on windows 10 and there is no unlock. I'm trying on a windows 7 machine with VS2013 right now.
7 years ago
I'm having this same issue with VS 2015 on Win 7.  There is no "Unlock" button on the zip file.  I've allowed full control on all files and no luck.  Has anyone figured out how to publish this project?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.