Is it possible to add new blog entry and make it unpublished ?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
I want to add a new entry in blog but for now i don't want anyone to see it and after some time i would like to make it public, is it possible to make any blog entry unpublished ? Because if i post an entry in blog it becomes public automatically
14 years ago
Jusdt uncheck the "Active" box under the blog entry
14 years ago
bkindustries wrote:
Jusdt uncheck the "Active" box under the blog entry

There is no ACTIVE CHECK BOX under blog entry
14 years ago
Your right, its the one area that doesn't. You will have to code it.

May I suggest to the Code team to add an "Active" checkbox for each blog entry (just like with other areas)
14 years ago
Why not create your blogs...

INSERT [dbo].[Nop_BlogPost] ([BlogPostID], [LanguageID], [BlogPostTitle], [BlogPostBody], [BlogPostAllowComments], [CreatedByID], [CreatedOn])
VALUES (...

and execute it when ready?
14 years ago
you know you can set content management-->blog-->blog settings      blog enabled - checkbox clear

to disable blog - you can still make entries but none of your blog will be visable that way you can publish quite a full blog at a later date if thats your requirement
14 years ago
haydie wrote:
you know you can set content management-->blog-->blog settings      blog enabled - checkbox clear

to disable blog - you can still make entries but none of your blog will be visable that way you can publish quite a full blog at a later date if thats your requirement

Yea i am aware of this feature but it makes the whole blog unpublished, but i was looking for a feature by which i can make any specific blog unpublished, but i guess the only way is Not to post anything on the blog unless i want it as public...haha

But thanks haydie for replying on this thread...
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.