First.. I do appreciate the work put into this, and the fact that it saves me so much work!

I do have a few things I want to suggest, in time, and as I deal with them along the way.  But one thing that I feel really needs help:

The styling, re-styling/modifying CSS, and the presentation layer leaves much to be desired.  Please consider the following..

- Too many styles/classes to track down and needs to be more consistency.  Sheez :-p  There's a ton of classes in the html; and many styles in stylesheets that could be aggregated, less redundant.  An element in x-page, that looks the same as one in Y-page should use the same style info.  Target elements based on parent, child, relationships and the location in the hierarchy.. using as few classes as needed.  A single class at a module's root [div] element might just be fine to target all that div's content

- A title of a page (not browser title) should be an H1 (or, H2 depending on who you ask).  It shouldn't be a span, cell content, or other, styled to 'look like' an H1/H2.  It should be a header tag.  

- The numerous 'div.clear' elements??   eeks.  You'd do fine without them, 'display: block; clear: both, etc' where needed.

Finally, for those who might be doing their own theme, how about a stripped version?  No classes, no styles.. a clean slate to build from.

Thanks for hearing me out!