nopCommerce 3.4 - Pick Up in Store discount

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 years ago
Thank you for the reply. The above code also behaves same way. The purpose of this is to have a discount requirement in case of a pickup by customer.
I think the main issue is, it is taking from cache and because of that if the customer opted a pickup while ordering and did not complete the order, the next time customer goes to cart it gives pickup as the selected option from beginning of the order which is misleading when I use that info to calculate some discount.

Is there a way to know if in the final check out stage or customer has selected shipping option like ship or pickup?

The promotion I have added with the new pickup discount requirement rule is on the sub total.

Any help on this is very much appreciated.
6 years ago
Subtotal / discount is not in the "final checkout stage".  Your discount plugin may not work unless it's for type "Assigned to shipping"
6 years ago
Since there is no shipping charge for pickup and the shipping discount gets applied to only the shipping cost, the pickup discount does not get applied at all. That is why this needs to be applied to either Total or Subtotal.

Is there any other alternative to apply this correctly or know what stage of check out process this is discount call is?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.