Fix on OrderDetails.aspx page in Administration when using any language but english

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
Hello,

I just wanted to post in order to share the "fix" of a bug when trying to access to OrderDetails in Administration. When English language is used there is no problem, you can access to the detail page of the order. When using another language (here : french), an error occur. This is due to the translation of the "Admin.OrderDetails.Products.Quantity".

I translated it in french, as "Quantité", and the site crashes when trying to access the OrderDetails.aspx page.

Curiously, the value of this resource must stay at "Quantity". If you put another word, it crashes. Surprising, no ?

Thank you to confirm the bug.

Regards,
14 years ago
Hey Benjo,

Thanks for the "fix", I'm Portuguese and the problem appeared as I installed the Portuguese language.

Do you know if this "Quantity" word only appear on administration "order" tables or if it appear on the front office as well?

Best Regards,
Manuel Seromenho
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.