One Page Checkout - Shipping Address not loading

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
Hi Guys,

I am having a very strange problem....  When I go to the one page checkout and type in a billing address and click "Continue", it shows the loading icon and then stops without loading the shipping address section.   I tried re-deploying the Bin, Admin, and Views folders as well as clearing the cache and restarting the application.   The strange thing is that the full checkout method works fine.

Is there any way to tell why the shipping address section is not loading?  It works on my local host... just not on the remote host.  The only other thing that seems wrong is that when I go to set the fixed shipping rate it says there is an error.  It can't load the shipping methods.  I have tried creating new shipping methods but the fixed rate shipping will not load.  Could this be related to the problem with the shipping address section not showing?  I changed to using the shipping by total but the shipping address section still does not load on the one page checkout.

Any ideas how to solve this?  It seems like it must be something simply but I can't seem to figure it out.
9 years ago
Hi Tim,

Use Fiddler. Is a request sent to a server? Or is it blcoked by a client (e.g. some javascript error)?
9 years ago
Hi Andrei,

Thanks for the reply!  This turned out to be a strange cause... It looks like it was due to adding some re-write rules in the web.config file.  For some reason, this caused a problem with the fixed rate shipping plugin as well as the one page checkout.  When I re-deployed the default web.config file everything started working again.

Thanks!
7 years ago
Hi Andrei,

We ordered Simple SIMPLE CHECKOUT V5, and when we want to make some order on simplecheckout, select payment method is not loading payment methods, and when we press CONFIRM it gives the following error:

Server Error in '/' Application.

Method not found: 'Nop.Services.Orders.PlaceOrderResult Nop.Services.Orders.IOrderProcessingService.PlaceOrder(Nop.Services.Payments.ProcessPaymentRequest)'.

We have some modifications here because of bank requests.In this method we have added two parametars which are necessary.Could it be this the problem, and if is, how can we solve because we have already purchased plugin and payed.

Thanks
6 years ago
Tim2376 wrote:
Hi Andrei,

Thanks for the reply!  This turned out to be a strange cause... It looks like it was due to adding some re-write rules in the web.config file.  For some reason, this caused a problem with the fixed rate shipping plugin as well as the one page checkout.  When I re-deployed the default web.config file everything started working again.

Thanks!

Hi.. Im facing same issue with one page checkout from nop templates after hosting to iis..replaced web config file to default but still problem is same
2 years ago
Having same issue in One Page Checkout plugin (Nop-Templates)
2 years ago
pijilex298 wrote:
Having same issue in One Page Checkout plugin (Nop-Templates)

You can able to create ticket for this issue on their website.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.