Could not load type

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
I'm getting an error:
Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.MasterPages.root'.

Source Error:
Line 1:  <%@ Master Language="C#" Debug="true" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeBehind="Root.Master.cs" Inherits="NopSolutions.NopCommerce.Web.MasterPages.root" %>
Line 2:  
Line 3:  <%@ Register TagPrefix="nopCommerce" TagName="Header" Src="~/Modules/Header.ascx" %>

I have no idea what the problem is.  I have looked over the code and it all seems fine.  Some tips would be helpful.
14 years ago
This is normally where you have added a new page to the system, changed the code behind CS or have made other changes and not rebuilt the NopCommerceStore build.

Pls rebuild in VS and then try again.
14 years ago
I'm going to try and upload the new version of nopCommerce and give that a try.  I'll let you know how it goes.
13 years ago
I am getting the same problem please help me to update.
I have uploaded new rebuild copy of nopcommrece but getting same problem
13 years ago
Most of my problems with nopCommerce were solved by re-uploading the .dll files in the bin directory.  I had to do a comparison of the file sizes of the .dll files in my bin directory on my local hard drive with the .dll files in the bin directory on my hosted website.  I found that some of the files on my hosted website did not get uploaded completely.  Re-uploading the files that did not get uploaded completely fixed the problem.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.