Fully Customizable Menu Plugin - Roasted Menu

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
Hi All,
After being part of NopCommerce family for about an year, we now want to make our works public. It's a proud moment for us to announce the launch of a new Menu Plugin for NopCommerce 3.3,3.4 & 3.5.

The menu will allow users to replace existing NopCommerce menu with a more advanced and fully customizable menu system.

The plugin is available for download here

The main features of plugin are

* Support for multiple types of menus like Simple, Regular, Grid, Horizontal & Vertical Tabbed
* Advanced menu types can be created by using Custom HTML menu
* Column based layout for organizing links into multiple columns

You can see the menu in action here.

Your suggestions & feedback are welcome.

Regards
Anshul
Roasted Bytes
9 years ago
I'll take a look at this plugin in-depth a bit later, but let me be the first to say thank you for your contribution! This looks awesome!

Kevin
9 years ago
The server throws 403 error for the download link
9 years ago
Lucho wrote:
The server throws 403 error for the download link

Hi,
Thanks for pointing out. That was some permission issue with our server. We have resolved it.
You should be able to download now.

Thanks again.
Regards
Anshul
9 years ago
kevlingo wrote:
I'll take a look at this plugin in-depth a bit later, but let me be the first to say thank you for your contribution! This looks awesome!

Kevin

Thanks. We await for your valuable suggestions & feedback.

Regards
Anshul
9 years ago
What is the difference from types of license: Regular, Limited, Unlimited, Developer Unlimited?
9 years ago
eadameg wrote:
What is the difference from types of license: Regular, Limited, Unlimited, Developer Unlimited?

It's basically the number of sites you can use the plugin on.

You can read about it here
8 years ago
We are happy to announce the availability of the plugin for NopCommerce 3.7.

Cheers!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.