Bundled product with different price / discount

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
Hi Eduardo,

thank you very much. It works now as expected but as we went through, there are actually many  set up :-) Cheers.
8 years ago
Nice explanation Eduardo. I've followed your steps but want to go a step further. I've created a bundle as you described but my associated products have a product attribute - SIZE - that needs to be chosen for each product.

SOCCER KIT: (BUNDLE)

-- shirt (required)
    ---- size: small, medium, large, ...
-- short (required)
-- socks (required)
    ---- size: 38 - 40, 40 - 42 , 42 - 44 , ...
8 years ago
Nesse wrote:
Nice explanation Eduardo. I've followed your steps but want to go a step further. I've created a bundle as you described but my associated products have a product attribute - SIZE - that needs to be chosen for each product.

SOCCER KIT: (BUNDLE)

-- shirt (required)
-- short (required)
-- socks (required)
    ---- size: 38 - 40, 40 - 42 , 42 - 44 , ...

If I understand that correctly, these you should bundle with product attribute and also specification attribute for the size.
8 years ago
Nesse wrote:
Nice explanation Eduardo. I've followed your steps but want to go a step further. I've created a bundle as you described but my associated products have a product attribute - SIZE - that needs to be chosen for each product. ...

Unfortunately what you want is not available out of the box. You cannot associate products whcih themselves have product attributes.
8 years ago
eadameg wrote:
Nice explanation Eduardo. I've followed your steps but want to go a step further. I've created a bundle as you described but my associated products have a product attribute - SIZE - that needs to be chosen for each product. ...
Unfortunately what you want is not available out of the box. You cannot associate products whcih themselves have product attributes.

Thx Eduardo. I will have to modify the code myself or find another way to represent this.
7 years ago
Hi,

I am just checking such product in catalog page shows '0' price as there no price added to the product but only to the attribute combination with override price. What need to be done to show the price on catalog page.
Is there any suggestion?

Regards
Sree
7 years ago
sree_sudey wrote:
Hi,

I am just checking such product in catalog page shows '0' price as there no price added to the product but only to the attribute combination with override price. What need to be done to show the price on catalog page.
Is there any suggestion?

Regards
Sree

Hi,
It would be difficult to choose which price show on catalog page if you have more than one combination. The most expensive? The chepest opion? I would suggest solution:

in Views/Shared/_ProductBox.cshtml
find:  <span class="price actual-price">@Model.ProductPrice.Price</span>
replace with: <span class="price actual-price"> @(Model.ProductPrice.PriceValue != 0 ? @Model.ProductPrice.Price : "Choose option") </span>
7 years ago
This surely would need a widgtes plugin to become more customizable and more attractive to the store.

that would be the essence

[url=https://postimg.org/image/6o223qlp7/][/url]
7 years ago
Take a look at this product

https://www.nopcommerce.com/p/2589/bundled-discounts-buy-together-plugin.aspx

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.