New Concept Bootstrap Theme, Beta Testers Required

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
9 years ago
Hi Haris

I think you must of changed it when the database was refreshing itself, I have just checked it this morning and it seems to be  working fine.

The DB changes every hour on the hour.

Please try it again.
9 years ago
Hi Eduardo

You'll notice that we have now included Vendors in the Menu, after investigation it was not an issue in the menu, it was just not enabled in Admin Vendor setting, also there was not any Vendors added in Admin, so I have now enabled everything to display the Vendor items, the only issue we have at the moment is there is not a facility to upload a Vendor Logo at this time, so we are not able to display them in Thumbnail Mode, but I have made a request to A.M, to consider a Logo Upload similar to that of Manufacturers and Categories in the next 3.60 version, should that be possible we would then be able to offer that in our Mega Menu.
9 years ago
XtremeCommerce wrote:
Hi Eduardo

You'll notice that we have now included Vendors in the Menu, after investigation it was not an issue in the menu, it was just not enabled in Admin Vendor setting, also there was not any Vendors added in Admin, so I have now enabled everything to display the Vendor items, the only issue we have at the moment is there is not a facility to upload a Vendor Logo at this time, so we are not able to display them in Thumbnail Mode, but I have made a request to A.M, to consider a Logo Upload similar to that of Manufacturers and Categories in the next 3.60 version, should that be possible we would then be able to offer that in our Mega Menu.

Thank you. Regarding Brands (not Manufacturers)  how can the store owner associate a product to a Brand?
9 years ago
Hi Guys

You will be pleased to know we are uploading the new product range to our nopResponsive site this weekend, so you will be able to download trail versions of both the Theme and Plugins and have a good play with them if you wish and then you can just purchase a license when you are ready to use in your production site.

If you do come across anything that you feel is not quite right or you are not sure about, please do not hesitate to contact us.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.