Add new functionalities to Stores

Stores
   1 - button to duplicate all categories from main store to the new created store, so it can changed it as desired; (I could choose source and destination store to duplicate); categories should be duplicated without descriptions and SEO, to prevent duplicated google content. Source categorie Assotiated products should associated to new categories too; ONLY ADMIN
   2 - checkbox to allow store to ignore the minimum price (bellow); ONLY ADMIN; when changed, changes all store products prices that was equal cost + previous %. If a store owner set the price bigger, the final price will not be affected, only will see the new cost.
   3 - button to duplicate topics, so stores can customize from a existing topic; I could choose source and destination store;

Vendors
   4 - new property: minimum sell price (%); this % will be added to cost price (bellow);

Products
   5 - habillity to create a custom SEO, name, pictures, description (short and full), tags and price for each store; (price should always be >= minimum sell price above of the store + cost price); if not set, product price should be product cost + vendor minimum sell price;
   6 - Cost price always cost + % (3) - except for stores with ignore checkbox set (2);
   7 - This rule applies everywhere cost price is used;
   8 - this features should be under a new ACL option (Manage Store Product), so we can remove the Manage products from stores ACL.

Plugin has to be sent with full source.

If not possible by plugin, a new 3.5 source can be customized, then we will integrate with our 3.5 source.

Please send me price and time to delivery, by inbox;

Thanks, Ivan.