www.eplants.com.au

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
Thanks to the nopCommerce team for a very extensible and well built eCommerce web application

Regards,

Jalal

Eplants
14 years ago
Site looks really good. Nice work on the customisation!
14 years ago
j-r wrote:
Thanks to the nopCommerce team for a very extensible and well built eCommerce web application

Regards,

Jalal

Eplants

Wow, I like it a lot, the customization is way cool.  I think the complete design is not making the impact it would though because of the ugly scroll bars appearing both horizontally and vertically in the middle of the page for the content area!!!  

I really suggest a css vertical flow, so that content can flow downwards freely.  I know there will be a scroll bar on the right hand side of the browser but at least it won't obtrusive to the overall design of the site.  And people are used to a scrollbar on the right anyway nowadays.

I also prefer the category menu to be on the left hand side, rather than the right, just because we read western Latin languages reads Left to Right.

Anyway, a job well done!

David
14 years ago
Thanks guys

David, I appreciate your helpful feedback. We are actually looking at doing the changes you highlighted in the next release.

Cheers,

Jalal
14 years ago
j-r wrote:

Regards,

Jalal

Eplants

Your website looks great !!!!!
14 years ago
WOW great work,  I am so not artistic and more autistic. :)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.