NEW Xtreme Bootswatch Theme

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
8 years ago
XtremeCommerce wrote:
Hi

You mean a expandable search box like this, please take a look now !!!.

If you would like to view the admin for the Menu please drop me a line here: [email protected] and I'll send you the login details.

Or alternatively you can contact me on Skype here: xtremecommerce

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

[email protected]

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain xtreme-commerce.com by mail.xtreme-commerce.com. [91.232.124.121].

The error that the other server returned was:
550 <[email protected]> No such user here
8 years ago
Good job again!!
8 years ago
Hi Guys

Many thanks for your kind feedback, I updated some changes on there now, and am currently working on the darker themes hopefully everything will be ready for next week.

Our Slate Theme can be seen here : SLATE THEME
8 years ago
Hi Guys

We have been asked many times about Logo Upload, this is now installed in our Mega Menu Plugin.

You can view: HERE
8 years ago
XtremeCommerce wrote:
Hi Hezy

Thanks for taking a taking a look for me and your feedback it is much appreciated, I replied to a post the other day about Multi Vendor and said it was a shame you could not ignite the Multi Vendor version you started, as it was a really good effort and in my opinion maybe better than what we have at the moment, maybe you could think about starting again ?.

hi
there is a lot to be done on the vendor part, I run a vendor shop with customized code. However the current problem is that orders are with mixed vendors, once order will be by vendors (One vendor per order) the rest will be very easy to apply.
orderProcessingService should return an array of orders based on vendors.
8 years ago
Hi Hezy

We can only hope that Andrei see's that it is a very important for that functionality to be implemented, so that we can then develop it further, it is such a shame that at the moment it is not completely usable, and so many people want to use Multi Vendor but can't !! very frustrating.
8 years ago
Hi Guys

We are currently finishing off our new Bootstrap version of the new Default Theme, if you would like to take a look please go here: nopResponsive Demo Site, I would also be interested in some feedback if you have some spare time, as we are hoping to release our plugins for the weekend.

If you have any questions or theme requests please do not hesitate to contact me.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.