SignalR in a Plugin

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
6 years ago
Carneno wrote:

Nice Tony!

Can you share with me the part of loading SignalR Hubs? I am trying by <script src="/signalr/hubs" type="text/javascript"></script> . I even tried by changing the paths in script but it's no where I can locate the hubs. It always returns me 404 not found.

Thank you.

danger,

I can send you just the parts of my plugin that you need.  Just let me know what to send you.

Or, I can send you my whole plugin if you want.  I will just take out the code that I wrote for the processing.

Let me know.

Tony

You can send me the whole plugin removing your business logic.
Which version of nopCommerce we are developing for 3.9 or older version?
I will try to have a look within couple of days.
6 years ago
Carneno wrote:

Nice Tony!

Can you share with me the part of loading SignalR Hubs? I am trying by <script src="/signalr/hubs" type="text/javascript"></script> . I even tried by changing the paths in script but it's no where I can locate the hubs. It always returns me 404 not found.

Thank you.

danger,

I can send you just the parts of my plugin that you need.  Just let me know what to send you.

Or, I can send you my whole plugin if you want.  I will just take out the code that I wrote for the processing.

Let me know.

Tony

Hi Tony,

Whole plugin will help me better. Remove your main codes written for processing.

Thanks in advance.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.