change design

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
how can i change site template, design and position of blocks (like categories)?
14 years ago
you can change the design by editing the css file in app_themes  folder

to change the position of things like the position of categories, you need to edit some of the modules

to get you off to a start, open the folder  masterpages   open the file  twoColumn.master and locate the following

<nopCommerce:MiniShoppingCartBox ID="ctrlMiniShoppingCartBox" runat="server" />
            <div class="clear">
            </div>
            <nopCommerce:CategoryNavigation ID="ctrlCategoryNavigation" runat="server" />
            <div class="clear">
            </div>

and simply swap them around

<nopCommerce:CategoryNavigation ID="ctrlCategoryNavigation" runat="server" />
            <div class="clear">
            </div>
            <nopCommerce:MiniShoppingCartBox ID="ctrlMiniShoppingCartBox" runat="server" />
            <div class="clear">
            </div>

save it and run it in a browser  --> to start with, you can apply this theory with other modules to find your feet before you make bigger changes

-hayden
14 years ago
if you need help in designing themes for nopcommerce.
I'm there to help you:)

lol

Check out my newly designed themes in

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/topic.aspx?topicid=3126
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.